New 300-210 exam questions from PassLeader 300-210 dumps! Welcome to download the newest PassLeader 300-210 VCE and PDF dumps: http://www.passleader.com/300-210.html (383 Q&As –> 428 Q&As –> 467 Q&As –> 508 Q&As)
P.S. Free 300-210 dumps are available on Google Drive shared by PassLeader: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpTkN0N2xZSHZKY2s
Your organization has subscribed to the Cisco Cloud Web Security (CWS) service. You have been assigned the task of configuring the CWS connector on the ISR-G2 router at a branch office. Details of the configuration requirements include:
– Content scanning should be enabled for traffic outbound from FastEthernet0/1.
– Explicitly specify 8080 for both the http and the https ports.
– The primary CWS proxy server is proxy-a.scansafe.net.
– The secondary CWS proxy server is proxy-b.scansafe.net.
– The unencrypted license key is 0123456789abcdef.
– If the CWS proxy servers are not available, web traffic from the branch office should be denied.
– After configuration, use show commands to verify connectivity with the CWS service and scan activity.
You can access the console of the ISR at the branch office using the icon on the topology display. The enable password is Cisco!23
With Firepower Threat Defense, which two interface settings are required when configuring a routed interface? (Choose two.)
C. Media Type
D. Redundant Interface